Based on the zodiac, my star sign is of the fish (Pisces) and most of the attributes and characteristics that fall under this sign are very much reflected in myself. It’s actually pretty scary how accurate some of them are. I feel proud that at this point in my life, I’ve figured out my range of qualities as a person and even discovered alot of things about myself, including the things I can offer people. I see it as a great thing that I can finally admit these qualities without too much bias. Below is a list of my positive and negative qualities:
- Friendly, caring and empathetic. I just simply can’t help caring about people, especially those who are feeling sad, depressed and angry.
- A dreamer. I always think about my future plans, ideas and where I want to go with my life. I also love analysing dreams and having fantasies in my head.
- Loving and affectionate. I have a LOT of love to give and as much as I do protect my own heart, I spread as much love as I can to people.
- A great listener. I am always willing to listen to other peoples problems as well as take in information at lectures. It’s a very powerful quality.
- Creative. Not matter what projects I embark in, I always inject my creativity into them and I tend to think outside the square.
- Deep Thinker. Potentially negative but thinking helps me to sort through my problems and allow myself to be patient before rushing into decisions.
- Optimist and Realist. I try my hardest to live life with a glass half-full attitude but also realise that life can be shit and unfair sometimes.
- Sense of Humour. I generally don’t find myself to be a funny person but I do love sarcasm, sexual references and gay jokes
- Non-Comformist. I’ve never and will never belong to a certain group of people, scene or trend. I defy them and do my own thing.
- Intelligent. I’m always pushing myself with the things I learn and want to know more about. I do have my immature moments but mostly I’m a nerd!
- Overenthusiastic. My enthusiasm for people can be unbearable and over the top and only a select few can handle it.
- Analysing too much. I tend to over think things at times and make irrational assumptions which leads to more stress, anxiety and depression.
- Defensiveness. If somebody is rude or insulting towards me, sometimes I fire back or else I’ll walk away and cut them out of my life.
- Sensitive. At times, I get really sensitive to what people say about me and that’s when my depression levels increase.
- Shy and Reserved. This could be both positive and negative. I like being a quiet person but sometimes I hold myself back too much or can’t get a word in
- Awkwardness. Even worse than the last one, I can be seen to be really awkward around people and can trip over my words on occasion.
- Annoying. Pretty subjective I know but a few people do find me annoying when I crap on too much and they just want me to shut up.
- Suicidal thoughts. At times, I have really questioned my purpose in life, the point of continuing to live and who really cares about me but somehow I overcome it and realise that there’s just way too much beauty to quit and killing myself would just cause too much pain for others and I can’t allow that to happen
- Self-Centered. Yes, as you’ve gathered from my blogs and in general, I talk and write about myself ALOT! Again only so many people can handle that. On the other hand, I’m not completely selfish as I deeply care about my family, friends and teachers.
- Impulsiveness. Sometimes I don’t consider all the consequences of my actions until it’s too late and things tend to blow up in my face.